Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What are the best Korean shopping websites? I have come up with a list of top best Korean fashion websites basing on data collection on social networking sites as well as RSS Subscribers. Some fashion websites are showing in English, others are Korean language. Thus, if you cannot read Korean, then you might need Google Translate.
List of best Korean shopping websites – English language
  • Yes Style: this is a great online fashion clothing website for both men and women where customers can see hundreds of fashionable and stylish shoes, skirts, t-shirts, jeans, dresses and accessories. 
  • Asian Fashion: The largest fashion shopping website in Korean, providing men’s, women’s clothing, brands and more. 
  • FashionHouse: A popular online fashion shopping website for design, cheap, ladies clothing. 
  • Zipia: this site is specializing women’s new, women’s best, men’s new and men’s best clothing, fashion, casual, accessories and more 
  • Korean Fashion Online: ladies’s fashion clothing shopping site, offering street fashion, bags, shoes, fashion & styling tips and hairs and beauty products.
List of best Korean shopping websites – Korean language
·        Hankyung Fashion: this fashion shopping website is not only famous for normal people, but also prefer for supper stars. It provides fashion new, fashion, beauty new, beauty products, entertainment and life trend.
·        Hiphoper: As its name, this website mainly focuses on fashion for hiphopers and dancers. The products include street fashion, sneakers and accessories.
·        Fashionbiz: another Korean website to search international fashion information, fashion news and beauty products.
·        Musinsa: one of the top online fashion website in South Korean delivering street fashion, style suggestions, fashion news and products and photo gallery.
·        Fashion Inside: offering articles/ information about accessories, clothing, fashion, textiles and also showing analysis of fashion market trends.   

6 comments:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

    My blog post Fausto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly enough, all the above websites aren't even run by actually Koreans. I find spicy avenue to be both affordable and excellent quality. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another suggestionJuly 16, 2014 at 10:58 PM

    I'm surprised they haven't included SpicyAvenue. I personally, as a current customer of SpicyAvenue, agree with above commenter. It's got a wide variety of products and I get discount codes every week through their newsletters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Stylish Surf Trucker Hats & Surf T Shirts for Men

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this information . You can also check this classified site sell my stuff online for cash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete